With the recent announcements from the Governor regarding COVID-19, Specialty Group has mitigation plans in place that are in compliance with the Governor’s requirements. These include, but are not limited to, providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Social Distancing (at both office and job site), and sanitation/cleanliness. We continually evaluate the specific hazards at our jobsites to determine the most appropriate job hazard analysis for the project/task as it relates to the spread and/or transmission of COVID-19.
We are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our Specialty employees and our customers, and to slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. A few of the things that we are doing to stay healthy and keep work environments clean:
- Limiting physical contact, avoiding handshakes
- Providing alternatives to in person meetings
- Asking for customers preferred way of communicating
- Regularly using soap and water to wash hands
- Having hand sanitizer and wipes available at all times and in all locations
- Communicating with employees and customers on the measures we take to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Maintaining social distancing and spacing of 6’ minimum
- Minimizing interactions for equipment and materials requirements
These are just some of the actions that are important as we face this unprecedented time. At Specialty Group we are committed to providing a safe work place for our employees and our customers. It is the number one priority. Stay safe, stay healthy.