Work for Specialty Group
Specialty Group is a locally owned business that is committed to providing excellent service for each customer. We know our success would not be possible without our hardworking employees. We regularly seek insulation installers who take pride in doing quality work. This is a great way to get into the growing building trades industry.
We seek people who:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Will provide excellent service
- Like to take on new challenges, willing to learn
- Can work independently
- Uphold safety standards
We are a locally owned company that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and certification
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending account
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Job variety
- Respect in the workplace
Insulation Installer – Full Time
Salary: Competitive compensation; performance bonuses, vacation and holiday pay, weekends off.
Qualifications. 18 years or older and high school or equivalent preferred; driver’s license preferred
Who We Are. Specialty Insulation is locally owned and employs the highest trained individuals in the field. With over 50 years of experience in the insulation industry, we service residential and commercial insulation jobs, including attic and wall insulation upgrades in existing homes and commercial buildings, and installation of insulation materials in new home construction and commercial buildings. Insulation work generally includes the installation of sealants, fiberglass batts and blankets, blown loosefill insulation and vapor retarders.
Requirements. Must be able to lift/move up to approx. 50 lb. insulation packages, climb ladders, navigate attics, load and unload materials. Responsible, hard-working, and dependable. Construction background a plus.
- Safely operate and maintain insulation equipment, hand and power tools and the work vehicle
- Safely use ladders and scaffolds to reach work areas
- Follow work orders, load and unload supplies, tools and equipment, and insulation materials
- Work to schedules and deadlines
- Communicate with coworkers
- Perform quality work
- Wear personal protective equipment, as provided
Specialty Insulation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: