Salary: Competitive compensation; performance bonuses, vacation and holiday pay, weekends off.
Qualifications. 18 years or older and a high school or equivalent preferred; driver’s License preferred
Who We Are. Specialty Insulation Co. is locally owned and employs the highest trained individuals in the field. With over 49 years experience in the insulation industry, we service residential and commercial insulation jobs, including attic and wall insulation upgrades in existing homes and commercial buildings, and installation of insulation materials in new home construction and commercial buildings.
Insulation work generally includes the installation of sealants, fiberglass batts and blankets, blown loose-fill insulation, and vapor retarders.
Requirements. Must be able to lift/move up to approx. 50 lb. insulation packages, climb ladders, navigate attics, load and unload materials. Responsible, hard-working, and dependable. Construction background a plus.
– Safely operate and maintain insulation equipment, hand and power tools, and the work vehicle
– Safely use ladders and scaffolds to reach work areas
– Follow work orders, load and unload supplies, tools and equipment, and insulation materials
– Work to schedules and deadlines
– Communicate with co-workers
– Perform quality work
– Wear personal protective equipment, as provided
Specialty Insulation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: